« 秋高氣爽 Autumn day | Farm Life 首頁 | 玉米製代用汽油(乙醇) Made corn into alternative fuel(Ethanol) »

出事了 Tragedy

十二月五日     星期三      晨霧後晴


當我拿鳳梨芭樂給羊群, 一隻母羊一直在我面前轉, 對我咩咩叫.
While I gave the goats pineapple guavas,
one mama goat kept walking about in front of me and bleated to me.


我喜愛看小羊, 不想多看牠.
I liked to watch the baby goats more than her.


不客氣的對牠說, "走開! 走開!"
So I talked to her unfriendly, "Go away!"


母羊就是不走.
She was not leaving.


我遠遠向小羊平日嬉戲的地方望去. 不好, 出事了.
I looked far away where the baby goats played games all the time.
Something's wrong there.


門倒下來, 一隻小羊沒有躲過厄運.
The gate fell off the fence.
One baby goat was out of luck.


樂極生悲.
Extreme joy, begets sorrow.


失去孩子,母親傷悲.  
The mother mourned for her baby deeply.


小羊都在那邊玩.
All the baby goats were playing over there now.


"我的孩子呢?" 母羊萬分憂傷的看著我.
"Where's my baby?"  Mama goat gazed at me with terribly sad eyes.


我無法回答, 摘把花給牠.
Without answering, I picked a handful of poppy to her.


"吃了花, 你會好過些." 我說.
"Take some flowers, you'll feel better."  I said.


時間可以療慟.
Time can heal her grief.

 



 

"我的孩子呢? "
"Where is my baby?" 

 

b071205_28220001.JPG



遊嬉場地.
Play ground.  

b071205_28080001.JPG 

 

麗春花.
California poppy. 

b071205_28540001.JPG 

 

" 吃了花, 你會好過些."
"Take some flowers, you'll feel better." 

b071205_28550001.JPG 

 

葉子也不錯.
Take the leaves , too. 

b071205_28560001.JPG 

 

悲慟漸癒.
Time heals the grief. 

b071205_28580001.JPG

本網誌刊登之內容為作者個人自行提供上傳,不代表 World Journal 立場。

留言

Sad, but I guess that's the reality on the farm. It looks romantically beautiful and peaceful, but it can not skip all the other aspects of life.

However, I still was very touched by the mother goat's sad stare, maybe I read too much into it.

Don't worry . Life goes on. She'll be busy taking care of another new born baby in no time.
Look at the delightful California poppy flowers. Hope it will make you feel better, too.

我要留言