火雞節送貨 Thanksgiving delivery
..................
趕快用蛋糕粉做了個簡易蛋糕, 是火雞大餐甜點之一呢!
There's plenty time to make a cake served at the turkey dinner table.
十一月廿一日 星期三 晨小霜後晴
火雞節感恩節, 對大多數老外來說, 可是大節日. 好比老中過年, 全家團聚, 大吃一頓...
To most of Americans, Thanksgiving is a big holiday as Chinese New Year. Family get together, having great feast...
這一天, 公司行號放假一日. 連我送貨的果菜市場也歇業. 我得趕在節前送貨.
Offices will be closed on this day. I have to deliver the produce one day before, cause they don't open that day either.
幾天前在電話上, 老闆說, "有多少送多少". 哇! 市場有多大啊!
Couple days ago, boss told me over the phone, "Deliver all you can." What a market!
老闆又說, "晚了人多, 最好早送. 他們四點有人在."
Boss also said, "Come as early as possible to avoid the overcrowded customers. There're always somebody work in the store 4 o'clock every morning."
正合我意. 我不怕早, 越早越好. 只怕晚, 路上車擠.
It fit me just right. The earlier the better. I never liked the traffic on 101.
我說, "五點天亮前就送到.
I said, "I'll be there around 5 before sunrise."
清晨四點多鐘, 我開車在101公路. 通行無阻.
I was on the highway 101 little pass four o'clock early in the morning. There's no traffic at all.
送完貨, 天色尚黑. I finished delivering, still it was very dark.
回家的路上, 我順道去超市購買蛋糕粉.
On my way home, I went to the supermarket to get a package of cake mix.
哈! 八點不到, 我已回農場.
I was happy that I got home before eight o'clock.
謝天謝地! 今年送貨到此為止.
Now I've been all through with produce delivery this year. Thank Goodness!
趕快用蛋糕粉做了個簡易蛋糕, 是火雞大餐甜點之一呢!
There's plenty time to make a cake served at the turkey dinner table.
留言
農家夠辛苦 做了農事還要管營銷 清晨五點送貨到府 不但不嘆苦 還高興人家要你早到
我得多多學習這種精神
發表: 蒂芬妮 | November 25, 2007 05:44 AM
我們是天生的勞碌命, 已經習慣吃苦.
您不習慣, 千萬使不得. 慢慢來比較好.
發表: 翠軒 | November 25, 2007 04:32 PM